- The Association of Traditional Arts has a structure that is open to all traditional arts and the people interested in this subject.
- The basic principle of The Association of Traditional Arts is objectivity. No discrimination is exercised against any artistic branch, artist, artistic group or institution.
- The Association of Traditional Arts is equally distant to all members when taking decisions concerning the formation of the managing board, promoting traditional arts to the public, planning the activities and so on.
- The Association of Traditional Arts aims to base its activities on academic grounds, to establish transparent communication when handling operations and dealing with members, to pursue an impartial attitude on the decisions to be taken and on the activities to be carried out.
- The Association of Traditional Arts aspires to become a pioneering, leading and inclusive organization in the field.
- Organizes activities that contribute to the development of the members.
- Takes initiatives in non-artistic activities that are useful to its members.